Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog # 12

Describe your perfect/ultimate/ideal adventure.

This is pretty lame, but when I think of adventure, it's in more of a fantastical, fictional sense. I would definitely be a superhero, with some freakin' awesome power(s), and would be on some cool quest to try and save some important artifact or figure. I would want a handful of superhero allies (aka my friends) to take on this adventure with me, though, because I'm DEFINITELY not a loner. Being all sheltered and unexposed, I wouldn't want to live/stay in extremely harsh conditions, but I'd definitely want to explore new places, meet new people, and grow more as a person. If my hypothetical superpowers grew in power, that would be cool, too haha but it'd be more about the journey. Talk about memories!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's lame at all. What normal person has never dreamed about having superpowers at least once in their life!

    ReplyDelete