Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog # 3

Write about something that scares you.

Ever since I was a little kid, I never really was good at remembering the little things - what time I was supposed to eat, take medecine or somethin, or what somebody's name was, that kind of stuff. But now, it seems to be a lot worse. Every time that I fall asleep, I forget almost everything about the previous day. I can remember school things fairly well, but everything else - where I went, who I talked to , what I did, what I said - just kind of scraps for the next day. So, as you might have been able to deduce for yourself, I'm afraid of sleeping (or, more appropriately, I'm afraid of forgetting everything about the days I'm living). For the past few months, I've just tried to stay awake for as long as possible, which leads to only a couple of hours of sleep a night, at best, plus I STILL end up forgetting all of this stuff once I finally conk out. It just kind of scares me to lose everything. I would like to think it scares everyone, but I don't know if it does.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried medication to help you focus? I really hate to see you skipping sleep. That could lead to an even fuzzier brain, not to mention poor health. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete